Team Management Profile Workshop
Understanding work preferences is essential if one is to understand and develop individual, team or organisational performance.
What does this profile measure?
The Team Management Profile provides constructive, work-based information about an individual’s preferences, strengths and areas for development.
The subject completes an online self-assessment questionnaire that measures the following preferences:
- How an individual prefers to relate to others
- How an individual gathers and uses information
- How an individual makes decisions
- How an individual organises themselves and others
The profile output is typically fed back to the recipient during the course of a Team Development workshop or “one on one” coaching.
The Team Management Profile is invaluable for:
- Team Development Workshops
- Developing an individual’s understanding of their own work preferences
- Identifying areas where opportunities exist for personal development
- Developing an individual’s appreciation of the work preferences of their colleagues
- Optimising interactions with others in the work place
- Investigating opportunities that exist for further team development
- Accelerating team performance
>> Click here to download an extract from a sample Team Management Profile